Jogathon is one of our biggest school fundraisers, and a lot of fun for the kids! If we need to reschedule due to weather, we’ll email you by this Thursday morning. The rain date (if needed) will be Friday, October 13.
- See the Jogathon schedule. You’re welcome to come and cheer on your kiddos during their scheduled run time!
- Please send your child to school Friday morning in jogging gear and tie-dye theme or other colorful clothes!
- You can still submit pledges online, or by filling out the Jogathon pledge form and putting it in the Jogathon box in the main office – preferably by this Thursday, October 5. Students who collect 5 pledges or 10 pledges and more will be entered into a drawing for fun gift cards to places like Little Man Ice Cream, Chipotle, Cake Crumbs, and more! And the student who raises the most money will get a $100 Amazon gift card.
- If you have time to volunteer at Jogathon, please see the Sign Up Genius to sign up! This is a fun event, but it takes a team to pull it off!
- For more information about Jogathon, see the Jogathon web page or email Carrie Lamb at email@example.com.