Dear Polaris Parents,
Book your sitter, as Saturday, April 7th is The Auction (formerly known as Romancing the Vine). It will be a fun, adults-only night out with great food, drink and company!
This year, ALL BUY-A-SHARE (BAS) experiences will be offered at The Auction. I repeat, this will be the ONLY Polaris event to offer BASs – for both yourself and your child.
In order to make our Buy-A-Share options plentiful and fantastic, we need YOUR help. Grab a friend or two, get creative, and host a fun event! You pick the theme, date and plan away. Your event doesn’t have to be a big ordeal; simple BASs such as a kids’ movie/pizza party or an adult wine/beer tasting are easy to organize, fun, and hot items to bid on. It is requested that all BAS events be held between May 1st and August 31st, 2018.
Click here to download the donation form. The cost-per-share is usually between $25-50 (depending on if event is kids vs. adult, couples vs. single, large group vs. small group, etc.) and PTO invoices participants directly. You provide the food and/or activity, and for kid-focused events, the supervision so parents can drop kids off and get a bit of free time.
Please contact Kara Chitwood (email@example.com) if you have questions or to submit your donations by April 3rd, 2018. Forms can also be dropped off in the main office.
Interested but not sure of what to do? Please see below for a list of brainstormed event ideas. Claim one, or come up with your own! Thank you for supporting the success of The Auction!
Polaris PTO Vice-Chair
The Auction Buy-A-Share Coordinator
Adult Party Suggestions:
- Beer Tasting
- Bourbon Tasting
- Yoga & Brunch
- Womens’ Wine Night/Ladies Night Out
- Catered Dinner Party
- Group Hike & Lunch
- Poker Night
- Progressive Dinner Party
- Tea Tasting party
- NBA Finals Game Viewing at a Sports Bar
- Crafting party – at your house or Craftsman & Apprentice, Fancy Tiger, Upstairs Circus, etc.
- 90s Costume & Dance Party
- Preseason Broncos Game at your house
- Couples Euchre Tournament
- Couples Board Game Night
- Adults Only BBQ & Yard Games
- Spa Day
- Golf Tournament
Kid Party Suggestions:
- Tinkering Playdate
- Roller Skating Party
- Climbing Party at an indoor climbing gym
- Scavenger Hunt
- “Hoops and Hot Dogs” in your backyard or at a local park
- Ice cream social after school in May
- Swim Party
- Lucky Strike Bowling Party
- Rocket Launch Party
- Ice Cream Sundae Party
- Preseason Broncos Game at your home
- Summer Hike & Picnic Lunch
- Hammonds Candy Tour
- Take Advantage of Free Days – Botanic Gardens, Art Museum, Zoo, etc.
- A simple Park Picnic and Games
- Harkins Summer Movie Fun outing
- Just Dance Party at your house
- Canvas & Cupcakes Painting party
- Slime Making party
- Mock Sleepover: Movie & Pizza Night
- Tour an Animal Shelter
- Baking Party
- Attend a Concert or Sporting Event