We will celebrate Halloween at Polaris with a parade and classroom parties on Wednesday, October 31st. Please do not dress your children in their costumes in the morning – they will change into them prior to the parade. The parade will begin at 2:15 pm and will be followed by classroom parties. Parents are welcome to attend the parade and parties.
- All costumes should be “G-Rated”.
- Please apply fake blood to costumes ahead of time and ensure that it does not drip.
- Absolutely no weapons (real or fake)!
- We welcome costumed parents and family, but please no adult masks.
- Please remember we have little ones, so nothing too scary!
Please contact your room parent for more detailed information.