Join your student for the annual Polaris Thanksgiving Lunch on Thursday, November 15! The cafeteria staff will serve a special meal of turkey and fixings to students and guests with tickets. Student cost is the standard lunch cost ($2.25 or qualifying reduced price). Tickets for adults are $5 each, and non-Polaris student children are $3 each. Tickets are limited and must be pre-purchased. Ticket orders are due by Friday, November 9th. Download the ticket order form here.
Meal times for each grade are as follows:
- 1st Grade: Eat 11:15-11:45, Recess until 12:10
- 2nd Grade: Eat 11:30-12:00, Recess until 12:20
- 4th Grade: Eat 11:45-12:15, Recess until 12:30
- 3rd Grade: Eat 12:00-12:30, Recess until 12:45
- 5th Grade: Eat 12:15-12:45, Recess until 1:00
We also need volunteers to help out with this event! Click here to sign up for an easy 1/2 hour shift before or after your child’s meal time.