After School, During Breaks, and Beyond!
This page will contain brief information about extracurricular activities and camps from organizations wishing to send home flyers and information and from organizations that provide services specifically to gifted kids. Information on this page is not intended as an endorsement.
- DSA is offering an accelerated program for students looking to apply to the Video Cinema Arts program at Denver School of the Arts as well as students interested in Live Action Filmmaking. This is workshop is coming up on November 11-12. DSA Moviemaking Flyer
- ADOLESCO YOUTH EXCHANGE announces October 31, 2017 Application DUE DATE for language-immersion exchanges to France, Germany, and Spain. Adolesco Flyer
- The Y: We’re for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility: YMCA Fall 2 Flyer
- Students who might be interested in Kent Denver, our Open House, Experience Kent Denver, is on September 16th and we would love to have you visit to learn more about our Grades 6-12 school!
- YOUTHBIZ MARKETPLACE AND EXPOTuesday, September 26th, 3:30 – 5:00pm at Basecamp
Do you want to take your business plan or company to the next level? Come show off your stuff at Denver Startup Week’s Basecamp! The YouthBiz Marketplace and Expo is the perfect place for young entrepreneurs to come pitch their ideas and showcase their companies. Ages 6-18.
YouthBiz Marketplace and Expo
YouthBiz Marketplace and Expo is a unique and exciting experience for youth ages 6-18 to sell products, present business plans, and generate an expanded customer base for service businesses! This event is free for participants and expects a large amount of foot traffic from influential entrepreneurs and business leaders in the community. Young business enthusiasts of all experience levels are encouraged to register! Space is limited on a first come, first serve basis.
When: Tuesday, September 26 from 3:30-5:00 p.m. Where: Champa on Commons–More specifics too come Details: Table provided for each business. In order to encourage success at this event, all registrants MUST complete a mandatory, 1-hr training workshop to equip them with best practices in business pitch, sales, display, and customer service. Please indicate the session you can attend below. *
Thursday, September 21 from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. at Young Americans Center, 3550 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206
Saturday, September 23 from 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. at Young Americans Center, 3550 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206