The Polaris Collaborative School Committee (CSC) is a group of designated parents, community members, faculty, administrators, and staff whose purpose is:
- To enhance student achievement and school climate by engaging the school community in collaborative efforts supporting the school and District’s goals.
- To provide strategic direction in support of the school’s mission and vision as stated in the School Improvement Plan (SIP). The SIP, with the school’s program design, should serve as the strategic plan for the school.
- Works collaboratively with the school community, including the building principal, teachers, staff, students, parents, civic and business leaders, service and neighborhood representatives, and other community members.
- Focuses on the School Improvement Plan as its primary responsibility at the school.
- Establishes relationships with parents, community members, civic, service and neighborhood organizations to increase involvement in the school and provide a forum for community input.
CSC members welcome your suggestions regarding the school budget and any other CSC matters. Members’ names and email addresses are listed below.
|Parent (Chair)||Nina Frantemail@example.com|
|Community Member||Robyn Willefirstname.lastname@example.org|
CSC meetings typically occur the third Monday of the month in the Teacher Learning Center (room 102) at 3:45 pm, and are open to all. For exact meeting dates each month, please check the Polaris calendar. CSC meeting minutes are posted below.
Upcoming Meeting Agenda
CSC Meeting Minutes
- April 1, 2019
- February 2019
- January 22, 2019
- January 7, 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018